At Narborough this week:
– Our Baby room have been busy making some caterpillars, using glue and various materials to stick with.
– The children have also been practising using their knife and forks at meal times.
– Our 2-3’s have been continuing with their book of the month ‘Dear Zoo’ and have created some lovely artwork of the animals in the story using a range of media and materials.
– The children received a visit from some guinea pigs for their graduation party. The children loved stroking them and feed them cucumber as well as having a cheeky cuddle with them.
– The children also enjoyed a wonderful tea party for their graduation. They absolutely loved their party bags, certificates and balloons!
– This week the babies have been making sensory bags with sand, glitter (or salt as one baby called it!), shells, shaving foam and bubbles.
– The pre-schoolers have been talking about Autumn and all the coloured leaves outside. They have also been making their own hand print leaves!