All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. The role of Senior Nursery Nurse is to assist the Management team to provide professional leadership and management of the nursery and to help ensure that all children receive the highest standards of care and education.
If you would like to work in a fun, caring and stimulating environment that values all staff, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for: Level 3 or above Nursery Practitioners to join our team at the best childcare provider in Leicester.
If you can tick some, though preferably all, of the Special Skills required to work here, then we would love to hear from you!
We make no apologies for having extremely high standards at St. George’s Nursery and we expect you to uphold those standards at all times. You must be a team player, and willing to assist the manager to lead a very established team of staff confidently but with care, kindness and consideration.
Our dream team member will be an exceptional team leader who is able to assist the manager in leading and inspiring the team as they in turn lead children through their amazing journey of learning and discovery; guiding and enabling them as they grow and develop
– Assisting the manager in the daily role, as well as taking full charge in manager’s absence. This would include responsibilities such as planning staffing, delivering inductions and on-going training and instigating marketing activities
– Planning, providing, participating and supervising activities (indoor and outdoor), that develop each child to their fullest potential. Being focused on building and delivering excellent standards of care and education to provide cohesive learning to our children
– Communicating on a daily basis and maintaining positive relationships with teammates, management team, and with parents, in a professional manner. Have a natural affinity with parent partnerships and creating strong bongs with parents with open communication
QUALIFICATIONS (you will need one of the below to apply):
• Level 3 or above Diploma in Early Years Education and Care – Early Years Educator
• T Level in Education and Childcare
• Higher education qualification in early years or child development e.g. foundation degrees in early years related subjects or degrees in early childhood studies, early years, child development or related subjects
• A strong record of on-going training and/or professional qualifications
• Organised and adaptable, with the ability to lead by example in providing exceptional care for the children as a Room Lead as well as supporting with management tasks as required across the Nursery
• Experience of proving support and leadership to a staff team to inspire and enable staff in fulfilling their roles, responsibilities and legislation duty in relation to safeguarding children
• Recent experience working either as a Nursery Deputy Manager or as a Nursery Room Leader in a Nursery
Hiring in Leicester – Oadby, Enderby, Narborough and Aylestone