All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Hours: Full Time
£1,000 welcome bonus available!!*
We make no apologies for having extremely high standards at St. George’s Nursery School and we expect you to uphold those standards at all times. You must be a team player, and willing to lead a very established team of staff confidently but with care, kindness and consideration.
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated, passionate and enthusiastic manager to continue to develop our already successful nursery. If you are looking for a new challenge in your career and have the drive, motivation and determination to lead and inspire the nursery team, then you should not let this exciting opportunity pass you by.
As the Manager, you will be fully responsible for the day-to-day running and performance of the nursery. From converting enquiries to registrations, to organising deployment, staff holidays and training.
You will need to instigate and participate with the staff team to create a stimulating, caring environment for all children in our care and their parents.
Our Dream Team Member Will:
*Be energetic, fun and bursting with enthusiasm and great ideas
*Have a real love and drive for working with and educating children
*Have a natural affinity with parent partnerships and be focused on building and delivering excellent standards of care and education to provide cohesive learning to our children
*Be an exceptional team leader who is able to lead and inspire your future team as they in turn lead children through their amazing journey of learning and discovery; guiding and enabling them as they grow and develop.
• A strong record of on-going training and/or professional qualifications
• Strong decision-maker, with the proven ability to support change
• Experience of proving support and leadership to a staff team to enable staff in fulfil their roles, responsibilities and legislation duty in relation to safeguarding children.
• Be an exceptional leader who can develop and mentor your team
• Be flexible and hardworking – not a clock watcher!
• Have impeccable interpersonal skills, building strong, meaningful relationships with staff, parents & children to ensure common goals can be achieved
• An experienced Manager who shares our vision to be wonderful in every way
To apply please email us with your CV or visit: https://stgeorgesnursery.com/careers/