The children in our care will laugh and squeal with delight as they make mud pies or as they build dens and play hide and seek.
So if you enjoy splashing in muddy puddles or going on a bear hunt come and join us at St George’s Nursery. You will be welcomed into a world of adventure, excitement and wide eyed wonderment. A place where career satisfaction takes on a whole different meaning.
Our teams receive detailed induction and we have an on-site nursery training manager who provides on-going training such as health and safety, paediatric first aid and safeguarding children, to name but a few.
Experience / Qualifications:
• NVQ 3
• Childcare: 2 years (Required)
• Management: 1 year (Preferred)
• Paediatric First Aid preferred but not essential as appropriate training will be given
• DSL (preferred)
• Assist the Manager in the implementation of effective policies and procedures within the nursery.
• Assist the Manager in providing effective day-to-day management of the nursery.
• Liaise with and support parents, carers and other family members.
• Support all staff and promote a good staff team.
• Communication with parents.
• Leading and supporting a staff team.
• To share and support the Manager and have full responsibility during their absence.
• Salary is competitive. It is negotiable depending on age, qualifications and experience. Reviewed annually.
• Great holiday entitlement
• On the job training & access to your own online, bespoke and certified training programme.
• Access to team performance bonus scheme.
• Opportunity to work alongside other long-term and experienced professionals.
• Great career prospects.
• Pension plans.
• Discount on childcare.
Hours: Full time position – Monday to Friday between 7.30 am to 6.00 pm.