Nursery Deputy Manager
Welcome Bonus of £1000!*
We make no apologies for having extremely high standards at St. George’s Nursery School and we expect you to uphold those standards at all times. You must be a team player, and willing to assist the manager to lead a very established team of staff confidently but with care, kindness and consideration.
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated, passionate and enthusiastic Deputy Manager to continue to help develop our already successful nursery. If you are looking for a new challenge in your career and have the drive, motivation and determination to help lead and inspire a nursery team, then you should not let this exciting opportunity pass you by.
Our Dream Team Member Will:
- Be energetic, fun and bursting with enthusiasm and great ideas
- Have a real passion and drive for working with and educating babies and young children and their families
- Have a warm, smiling face that makes every child feel special whilst also able to laugh at jokes you don’t understand, or you don’t find funny!
- Preferably have a little bit of quirkiness. If a child requests that you be a captain of a pirate ship, you will be the best pirate captain you can be!
- Be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to be a large part of your working day
- Have a natural affinity with parent partnerships and be focused on building and delivering excellent standards of care and education to provide cohesive learning to our children
- Be an exceptional team leader who is able to assist the manager in leading and inspiring the team as they in turn lead children through their amazing journey of learning and discovery; guiding and enabling them as they grow and develop
- A strong record of on-going training and/or professional qualifications
- Organised and adaptable, with the ability to lead by example in providing exceptional care for the children as a Room Lead as well as supporting with management tasks as required across the Nursery
- Experience of proving support and leadership to a staff team to inspire and enable staff in fulfilling their roles, responsibilities and legislation duty in relation to safeguarding children
- Be flexible and hardworking – not a clock watcher!
- Have impeccable interpersonal skills, building relationships with staff, parents & children to ensure common goals can be achieved
- Recent experience working either as a Nursery Deputy Manager or as a Nursery Room Leader in a Nursery
- The ability to manage the nursery in the absence of the Nursery Manager
- Being an amazing ‘Team player’ who Supports the Nursery Management structure ensuring the nursery maintains excellent standards at all times
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply, please email us with your CV.