If you would like to work in a fun, caring and stimulating environment that values all staff, then this is the perfect opportunity to work for one of the best child care providers in Leicester.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. The role of Senior Nursery Nurse is to assist the Management team to provide professional leadership and management of the nursery and to help ensure that all children receive the highest standards of care and education.
Hours: Full Time
Experience / Qualifications:
• NNEB. NVQ 3. BTEC
• Childcare: 2 years (Required)
• Management: 1 year (Preferred)
• Paediatric First Aid preferred but not essential as appropriate training will be given
• DSL (preferred)
• Assist the Manager in the implementation of effective policies and procedures within the nursery.
• Assist the Manager in providing effective day-to-day management of the nursery.
• Liaise with and support parents, carers and other family members.
• Support all staff and promote a good staff team.
• Communication with parents.
• Leading and supporting a staff team.
• To share and support the Manager and have full responsibility during their absence.
• Salary is competitive. It is negotiable depending on age, qualifications and experience. Reviewed annually.
• Great holiday entitlement
• Further on the job training. Also access to your own online training programme. This is bespoke and certified training. Time back will be given for any training attended outside of working hours.
• Access to team performance bonus scheme.
• Opportunity to work alongside other long term and experienced professionals.
• Great career prospects.
• Pension plans.
• Discount on childcare.
• Access to Company Counselling services.
Hours: Full time position – Monday to Friday between 7.30 am to 6.00 pm.